KNCKOUT3 GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE OR ACCEPTANCE OF A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Knckout3 Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) and any advertisement relating thereto is intended for participation only by legal residents of the 50 U.S., the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec). This Giveaway shall be construed according to, and governed exclusively by U.S. law. Do not participate in this Giveaway if you do not fall within the eligibility requirements set forth below. The Giveaway is sponsored by Knckout Industries LLC, POB 455, Pittsboro, IN 46167 (the “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The following terms and conditions shall apply to the Knckout3 Giveaway. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older (and legal age of majority in the state/province/territory in which they reside) and a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding Quebec). Employees of Knckout Industries LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparents) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in this Giveaway. The Giveaway is void in the province of Quebec and where prohibited. All federal, state municipal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- GIVEAWAY ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on May 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on
July 5, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- TO ENTER:
- Entering Online: In order to be entered into the Giveaway, an eligible entrant must go to www.knckoutindustries.com (the “Website”) and purchase one or more items. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for every $1 spent (the number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase, excludes sales tax and shipping charges and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar). Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on July 5, 2020 to be eligible to receive entries. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy. No returns, exchanges only. No limit on number of entries received with a purchase on www.knckoutindustries.com. By entering online you consent to receive email communications from the Sponsor.
Throughout the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may announce on www.knckoutindustries.com and/or on its social media pages, opportunities to earn additional entries (“3X” entries, “5X” entries, “10X” entries or “Bonus” entries), as follows:
3X entries: You will earn three (3) entries for every $1 spent at www.knckoutindustries.com (a “3X Entry Period”). 5X entries: You will earn five (5) entries for every $1 spent at www.knckoutindustries.com (a “5X Entry Period”). 10X entries: You will earn ten (10) entries for every $1 spent at www.knckoutindustries.com (a “10X Entry Period”).
Bonus entries: During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may announce opportunities to earn bonus entries (a “Bonus Entry Period”). During a Bonus Entry Period, purchases at www.knckoutindustries.com will earn an additional:
- 50 bonus entries with a $40 -$79.99 purchase transaction; or
- 100 bonus entries for every purchase transaction of $80 or more. There is a limit of 100 bonus entries per person/per Bonus Entry Period.
- Entering via Mail-in: In order to be entered into the Giveaway without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, date
of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), daytime phone number including area code plus email address. On the opposite side of your mail-in, in at least 20 words, complete the following sentence: “Winning the Knckout3 Giveaway will change my life because...” Your entry should be mailed in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to: Knckout3 Giveaway, POB 455, Pittsboro, IN 46167-0455 USA. The outer-mailing envelope must contain a valid return address. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity. Entries must be postmarked by July 6, 2020 and received July 13, 2020. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. You will receive 5 entries for each mail-in entry request, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements.
To earn 3X entries without purchase (15 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “3X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail- in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 3X Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the 3X Entry Period’s deadline.
To earn 5X entries without purchase (25 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “5X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail- in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 5X Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the 5X Entry Period’s deadline.
To earn 10X entries without purchase (50 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “10X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 10X Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the 10X Entry Period’s deadline.
To earn 10 Bonus entries without purchase, follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “Bonus Entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a Bonus Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the Bonus Entry Period’s deadline. There is a limit of 100 Bonus entries per person/per Bonus Entry Period, regardless of method of entry.
In the event a postmark date falls on a Sunday or federal holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked on the following business day. Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into.
- WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein,
there will be one winner in this Giveaway. A random drawing to select the potential winner will be conducted on or about July 17, 2020 from among all eligible online purchase and mail-in no-purchase entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be contacted by email, mail, and/or phone and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form, W-9 Tax form for U.S. resident or a WBEN for Canadian resident, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (“Documents”) within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return required Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner will be selected. Canadian residents must also correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question (without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise) if selected as a potential prizewinner in order to claim a prize. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be made upon winner’s eligibility verification.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (All prize values stated in USD): Winner’s choice of one (1)
of the following prize options:
- A) A Modified 2017 Ram 3500. Total prize valued at approximately USD $60,000; OR B) USD $60,000 cash. Prize awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. Winner will be responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes/duties and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. If the winner is a resident of the U.S., the winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the prize they choose as stated herein. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
Additional conditions of prize choice A) Modified 2017 Ram 3500: Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and any other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to costs incurred by winner related to the acceptance, pickup/transport or use of the Prize. Winner must agree to pick up Prize vehicle at his/her own expense at a Sponsor-specified location in the U.S. within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor. Winner must possess required travel documents (e.g., a government-issued ID, passport), as applicable and must have a valid driver’s license which permits operation of prize vehicle in the winner’s state/province/territory of residence and evidence of legally required insurance prior to taking delivery. If the winner is unable to take delivery of the Prize vehicle, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. The prize will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Giveaway, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Winner is responsible to confirm the safety and emissions requirements applicable to their state/province/territory and must use vehicle in accordance with the required regulations. Vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states, provinces, territories and/or counties/municipalities. Vehicle for Off-Road use only.
Prize vehicle manufacturer is not a Sponsor or Participant in this Giveaway and is not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
- RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of Prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR
UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if for any
reason, the Giveaway is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e- mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and
enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. By participating, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the county of Hendricks, in the state of Indiana for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Giveaway.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal
- WINNERS LIST: To view the winner of this Giveaway, visit www.knckoutindustries.com on or about July 24, 2020.
The winner will be announced after he/she has been verified.